Additionl Financial Support
All children are currently entitled to a free school meal under the London Universal Free School Meals scheme meal bookings are done via the ParentPay website.
Your child is entitled to free school meals if you receive one of the benefits below:
• Income Support
• Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
• Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
• Universal Credit and have an annual income of no more than £7,400
• Child Tax Credit, but not entitled to a Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by the Inland Revenue) of no more than £16,190
• Guaranteed Element of State Pension Credit
• or are being supported by the National Asylum Support Service (NASS)
Please note that should your child qualify they will not only be entitled to a free school meal but they can also get huge discounts on school trips and outings. Your child may also get assistance towards the purchase of their school uniform, through Hounslow Council, Holiday activities (HAF) and Grocery Vouchers during the school holidays.