The school aims to keep our parents well informed of events and school activities, which take place at Springwell School. This is done through various communications channels such as:
• Text messages
• Weekly Newsletters
• School website
We publish a weekly newsletter to keep our parents and guardians well informed about our news. Parents are emailed a copy of the weekly and you can read this on our Newsletters page.
At Springwell School, we use secure online ParentPay system. Your account will allow you to book and pay online for meals, trips and clubs. You will also be able to check balances for trips and clubs and make payments to the school.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
• ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments
whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
• The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
• Payments can be made by credit/debit card
• Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
• Your children will not have to worry about losing money at school
• Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text
How to get started with ParentPay?
• Enter your Activation username and password (that was sent to you by email/letter) in the Account Login section of the homepage. NB. These are for one-time use only, you will choose your own username and password for future access during the activation process
• Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password for your account - registering your email address will enable us to send you receipts and reminders
• Once activation is complete you can go to straight to Items for payment, select which item(s) you want to add to your basket and proceed to complete your basket and proceed to complete your payment.