Springwell School Before and After School Club
Springwell Before and After School Club has been created to assist in meeting the growing demands from parents and the school for affordable childcare during out of school hours. The goal is simple – to provide parents and children with quality, affordable, active and fun childcare facility during the times when it is needed the most.
- Parents can be confident and reassured that their child is well cared for in a safe and trusting environment.
- We focus on the needs of your child. They are encourage to experiment, discover, learn and have lots of fun doing it.
- All children are required to be accompanied and collected by a parent/carer to and from the club at ALL times.
- A light tea snack is provided to all children in the After School Club.
- A light breakfast is provided to all children in the Before School Club.
- Before and After School Club facility is available for children aged 4 to 11 years old
- Morning session is 7.30am – 8.50am
- Afternoon session is 3.15pm – 6.00pm
- Enquiries need to be made to Susan on 07956 407 546, alternatively you can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The club is independently run by committee members to the school.
The Before and After School Club is Ofsted registered. The Club follow the guidance provided by Ofsted and the Extended Day Care Scheme incorporating the Early Years Foundation Stage. All reception children are monitored and progress reports written as required by Ofsted.
All Staff are CRB checked.